Update on my 2005 Resolutions
- Sell the car. Check. Thanks, Craigslist!
- Launch JPG. Check.
- Quit smoking. Check.
- Kick ass at work. In process – more to come.
- Remember to treasure every moment. Doing the best I can to remember.
Since it’s still the first quarter of the year and I seem to be doing well, I think I’ll add some more.
- Be more patient with those who mean well but communicate poorly.
- Take Fray to the next level, whatever that is.
- Self-publish a book. Or two.
- Keep not smoking. Keep working on JPG. Keep moving forward, always forward, never back.