Things I twittered during the Apple event today.
- I can’t believe Apple expects me to pay another buck for the privilege of using a song I already bought as a ringtone.
- “iPod Classic” is a braindead fucktard of a name. Especially for a company that’s mocked Windows for all its versions.
- It’s clear to me that Apple’s heart is really in the iPhone now, because everything but the iPod Touch just kinda blows.
- Ok, so now I can give Apple and the RIAA my money directly from the iPod. Oh thank goodness.
- “Classic” is what companies call a product that they’re tired of, but can’t get rid of. Coke Classic, anyone?
- $200 price drop on iPhone! Guess I paid the early adopter tax again. I can live with that.
- There is not a single new iPod that comes in white. Not one. End of an era?